Here's my week in review. It's been a while since I've done one of these so let me know if you like it as I'm considering making this a weekly feature. Sorry about the dodgy photographs - my camera is temperamental at the best of times. Hope you all have a super relaxing and fun weekend:)
Here's what you're looking at:
1. My new Stila convertible colour in fuschia. It looks like a crazy colour but I assure you it gives the loveliest rosy tint to your cheeks and lips.
2. Catching up on the latest Harper's Bazaar Australia - you'll receive a bonus snood this month if you in Australia. Surprisingly it's really quite nice and soft to the touch.
3. New basic sweaters - yep it's that time of the year again and it's getting quite cool in Australia.
4. My little succulent looking beautifully architectural and trippy at the same time. Black thumb be gone please;)
5. Loving T2 tea atm - this time a choice between china jasmine and chamomile. China Jasmin won this time:)
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN' OR TWITTER